Ben is a programmer and artist currently studying computer science at the University of New Mexico. He specializes in creating interactive visual and graphical software that immerses viewers in a unique experience. Ben believes that good piece of artwork, game, or experience draws people in through discovery, and he strives to add an element of exploration to all of his work. Ben's hobbies include gaming, playing piano, hiking, and climbing.
Some links to Ben's work:
- Constellations - a nice visual effect produced by connecting vectors with neighboring vectors
- Spirograph - a spiky looking version of a spirograph generator
- Fractal Fun - a single-branch L-system fractal maker that allows you to move the points around
- Tree Generator - a tree generation algorithm that uses a random-walk points extruded through 3D space
A game Ben made for the Global Game Jam 17:
- Ben's codepen page: http://codepen.io/tsuhre
Welcome to the team Ben!